ISO Certification and way of life
Flowtrend is committed to manufacturing products with consistently high levels of quality. Our operations underwent extensive scrutiny by a third party to certify we meet ISO 9001 standards.
Every item that we manufacturer goes through our
Each product is compared to our comprehensive
drawings library to confirm dimensions.
Receipt of product, verify that items received
are consistent with packing list.
X-ray Florescence (XRF)analyzer to verify grade of materials received ProfilometerSurface roughness gauge verification when visual observation is questionable
- Elastomers and Plastics
Fourier Transform Infrared SpectrometerIdentifies and compares materials to a database of over 20,000 materials DurometerIdentifies and compares materials to a database of over 20,000 materials Color codingStandard across industry
- Compression testing up to 5000N
- Establish preload value and spring constant
- Compare OEM +/- 10%
- Building database of OEM spring characteristics
- All assembled valves are pressure acuated prior
to shipment and their proper operation verified
- Disk and check valves are leak tested prior to shipment
All hand tools are calibrated to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) standards and are a recall program.
- Height Gauges
- Thread Gauges
- Radius Gauges
- All products are labeled with part number, item name and lot number
- We use quality materials to prevent damage during shipment
- Shipment via Customer's preferred method