Flowtrend® replacement parts match the OEM parts in terms of quality, material, fitment and appearance to ensure the same reliable performance.
Flowtrend® is an ISO 9001-2015 certified company that holds several 3A Sanitary Standards Certificates. This shows our commitment to provide consistent high-quality products for the Sanitary Industry.
- Quality Policy
- ISO Certificate
- Flowtrend 3A Compression Type Valves
- Flowtrend Certificate of Compliance
- Wangen 3A Certification
- Ygros EDF Check Valve and Vacuum Breakers Certificate
- Flowtrend Material Test Report Manway 304
- Flowtrend Replacement Parts and System Components 3A Certificate
- Certification of Quality Control
- Bio SB 3-A Certification
- Flowtrend Manway 3A Certification FTRC - 500, 600
- Flowtrend Manway 3A Certificate FTRC - 219, 300, 350, 400, 430, 454
- Flowtrend Material Test Report Manway 316L
Features and Benefits
- Flowtrend products come with a 12-month warranty. Flowtrend Terms and Agreement
- Flowtrend products are typically in stock and available for same day shipment.
- Flowtrend food contact materials are compliant with United States and European Union regulations. Certificates of Compliance can be provided upon request.
- Flowtrend mechanical seal faces are manufactured using a sintered process. This provides for a longer seal life compared to reaction-bonded seal faces.
- Flowtrend Quality Assurance receiving process ensures that the products we inventory meet our stringent quality standards.